- This event has passed.
EAMHID’s 11th International Congress “Better Mental Health for People with Intellectual Disability”- Luxembourg
September 21 - September 23€255 - €510
In close collaboration with our host and the local partner APEMH Foundation, together with the University of Luxembourg, and with the support of the European network ARFIE, the European Association for Mental Health in Intellectual Disability (EAMHID) looks forward to welcoming you to Luxembourg, a linchpin in the building of the European community.
EAMHID aims to provide a platform for all stakeholders, promoting a constructive interaction between the results of current research, innovative practice and professional training initiatives. They will also contribute to fostering dialogue that supports the values that unite us: better conditions of living, working and sharing for those involved in support work and interventions for mental health.
APEMH Foundation takes the opportunity to highlight its ongoing commitment to European partnerships and exchange in support of its sustained campaign for a better quality of life for people with intellectual
disabilities; which includes improved access to mental health services.
- Pr Nick Bouras (UK) • Mental Health and Intellectual Disability:
History, Concepts and Evidence based
- Jane Mc Carthy (UK) • Autism Spectrum Disorder and offending:
Towards an evidence based approach
- Régine Scelles (FR) • L’enfant en situation de handicap : désir
- de savoir et apprentissage avec les pairs
- Emmanuelle Jouet (FR) • Challenges of partnerships between
patients and healthcare professionals
- Michael Seidel (DE) • Mental health for people with ID. A
challenge between human rights and scientific progress
- Johan De Groef (BE) • Networking, Partnerships and Mutualisation:
Competences to promote Mental Health in ID