- This event has passed.
Autism professionals annual conference 2018- Harrogate, UK
07/03/2018 - 08/03/2018£295 - £665
The National Autistic Society’s two day conference in Harrogate is held on 7-8 March and is focused on how to empower autistic voice and choice. Hear the latest information from experts in the field and learn from case studies illustrating best practice. With four different seminar streams to choose from, you can select the seminars which are most relevant to your work.
“Always a great environment and networking opportunity. So many inspirational individuals in one place” – 2017 delegate
Some of the key topics this conference will cover include:
- recognising and treating anxiety
- helping parents to improve their child’s sleep patterns
- employment for autistic adults
- using speech and language tools to aid communication
- developing a new adult diagnostic tool
- eating disorders in autistic women
- autism and epilepsy
- techniques for coping with bullying