The toolkit includes:
- Brand and Language Guides: fonts, logos, images, acceptable language.
- Marketing tools: Web banners, social media teasers, images and video; flyers, posters, infographic, email signature.
- Promotional tools: business card, roll-up banner, table-ten, letter template.
- Advocacy and PR tools: Manifesto, Press Release, pledge for policy-makers.
- Social Media Use Guides: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Easy to Read version of the toolkit.
How to adapt the campaign materials into your language
All the campaign materials can be translated and adapted into your language (editable files are available in the case of visual materials). AE encourages you to do so and provides you with some assistance for doing this, if necessary. It is also possible to add the logo of your organization in these materials, together with the one from Autism-Europe.
Furthermore, Autism-Europe urges all who are considering using the campaign materials to think about what language is acceptable and appropriate to use within their own context and geographical area, particularly from the perspective of people with autism, and to adapt the materials accordingly.
Campaign materials are already available in the following languages: