- This event has passed.
A new dynamic for autism.- Geneva, Switzerland
01/04/2019 @ 13 h 30 min - 15 h 00 min
Autism-Europe is organising a side event with members of the CRPD committee on April 1st 2019 at the UN Palais of Nations in Geneva (Room XVII of UNOG), Switzerland.
On the eve of World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD), this event aims at highlighting ways to tackle barriers faced by autistic people when implementing the UNCRPD in various fields of life.
- Stéf. Bonnot-Briey (Autism-Europe);
- Olivier Zimmermann (Autisme Genève);
- Nigel Borg (self-advocate, Malta)
- Heta Pukki (Autistic Spectrum Finland);
- Alistair De Gaetano (moderator and chair of the autism advisory council Malta).
Captioning will be provided in English.
To register for the event, please follow this link and register to the CRPD’s 21st session , 1st April.
if you don’t have one, you first need to create an Indico account. If you are not part of an NGO, under “representation type”, please indicate “other”, and then “World Autism Awareness Day” under organization name and then “badge type”: “other”.