Autism and Mental Health Conference 2021- Online
March 11 @ 9 h 00 min - 17 h 00 min
This conference will explore the impact of coronavirus on the mental health of autistic people. It will also address crucial issues around depression, anxiety, sleep, and more. Important updates will be heard and accounts from multiple perspectives.
Attendees will gain from hearing personal insight and practical guidance, and discover advances in evidence-based approaches.
Key topics of the conference include:
- Coping with uncertainty and strategies for well-being.
- Anxiety and interoception.
- Assessment and treatment of mental health conditions for autistic people.
Who should attend:
- CAMHS teams
- Education professionals
- Commissioners and local authorities
- Social care professionals
- Autistic people and family members