The European Union has published new funding opportunities for civil society organisations across Europe. Under the Citizens, Equality, Rights and Values (CERV) programme, the new Union values call makes 51 million available to support grass-root civil society organisations. There is also the first-ever call to support training and awareness about the EU Charter of fundamental rights and strategic litigation. Under the justice programme, judicial professionals can benefit from the justice programme’s transnational nature. In total, for 2022, 143,4 million are available for the CERV programme and 13,3 million for the justice programme.
Some of these calls can support action led by autism organisations at national and regional levels. You can read more about these calls below and apply for one or more of these funding opportunities. Check below the list of all the calls for proposals and read more information here.
CERV PROGRAMME CALLS
- Call for proposals to promote capacity building and awareness on the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and activities on strategic litigation relating to democracy, the rule of law and fundamental rights’ breaches
- Call for proposals for action grants to promote and protect Union values
- Call for proposals on citizens engagement and participation
- Calls for proposals on Town-Twinning and Networks of Towns
- Call for proposals on European remembrance
- Call for proposals to promote equality and to fight against racism, xenophobia and discrimination
- Call for proposals to promote gender equality
- Call for proposals to prevent and combat gender-based violence and violence against children
- Call for proposals to protect and promote the rights of the child
- Call for proposals limited/restricted to National Roma Contact Points
JUSTICE PROGRAMME CALLS
- Call for proposals for action grants to promote judicial cooperation in civil and criminal matters
- Call for proposals for action grants to support transnational projects on judicial training covering civil law, criminal law or fundamental rights
- Call for proposals for action grants to support national or transnational e-Justice projects
Take into account that each call for proposal has a different deadline, between February and May 2022. Read specifications and more information here.
Do not miss these funding opportunities!