Disseminating accurate and evidence-based information about Autism is key in order to enhance its understanding within society. The recognition of the specific needs of persons with Autistic Spectrum Disorders is essential to foster their inclusion in the community and improve their quality of life.
Autism-Europe is therefore committed to disseminate evidence-based information about Autism to all stakeholders. Many documents of Autism-Europe are also translated in easy-to-read version.
Autism-Europe’s publications include:
- Documents of information about Autistic Spectrum Disorders drafted in cooperation with researchers
- Position papers and reports addressed to European decision-makers and public authorities.
- Toolkits for self-advocates, taking into account the latest legislative developments at EU level.
- Quarterly newsletters about the latest EU developments in the field of disability.
- LINK magazine to share information about important developments at EU and national levels